Carl Oscar Boije af Gennäs (1849–1923) was an insurance clerk and amateur guitarist.
His collection includes nearly 1,000 works in print, together with hand written examples from the 19th century, including some original manuscripts by JK Mertz.
This collection, which exclusively contains music for guitar, was donated to the library in 1924, and digitised in 2007.
Browse the collection by composer names:
- Yngwie J. Malmsteen, Black Star Intro: my transcription
- The tremolo technique: how to improve it?
- International Guitar Research Archives: more then 1100 scores for classical guitar
- Classical Guitar and fingernails: My2C
- Over 1200 free guitar works from Danish Royal Library
- Classical Guitar and fingernails: the Scott Tennant's point of view