During the download of the apps from the Windows Store, you may receive the error code 0x803F700X during the license acquisition.
There is a temporary fix, quick and simple:
- Open Cortana (Windows key + S) or the Run box (Windows key + R)
- Type wsreset and execute
Wait a few seconds. The Store will start and the problems should be solved.
- Bash on Windows 10?
- How to remove all Windows Telemetry Updates?
- Windows 10: uninstall all modern apps with a single Powershell command
- Windows 10: generate a battery report
- Windows 10: enable right click with two fingers tap on Synaptics touchpad
- Windows 10: how to disable Windows Update Delivery Optimization (WUDO)