When Windows 10 is running on a tablet or a laptop, one of the aspects to be checked periodically is the battery life.
Check the estimated battery life is very simple: just click the icon in the taskbar. However, the value indicates an estimate and not the actual life of the battery.
Let’s see how to generate a report of the actual battery life in Windows 10:
- Type in the search box “cmd”, click with the right mouse button and select “Run as administrator”
- Click Yes to the UAC prompt
- Paste in the the command prompt window the following string: powercfg /batteryreport /output C:\battery_report.html
- Go to C:\ and open the battery_report.html file.
- Bash on Windows 10?
- How to remove all Windows Telemetry Updates?
- Windows 10: uninstall all modern apps with a single Powershell command
- Windows 10: enable right click with two fingers tap on Synaptics touchpad
- Windows 10: how to disable Windows Update Delivery Optimization (WUDO)
- Windows 10: how to fix the 0x803F7000 error on Store