For a lot of reasons you may need to hide the presence of a user in the user list of a wordpress blog.
It can do in very simple manner, by adding this piece of code in the functions.php file of the current theme:
- Ransomware written in PHP attacks blogs and CMS?
- Wordpress tips: bulk update of permalinks and image paths
- Wordpress tips: courtesy page for anonymous users without plugins
- Wordpress tips: disable all update notifications without plugins
- HTML5: resize a photo before upload
- HTML5: take a photo and upload it from mobile phone browser