In the world of guitar, “spider” exercises are patterns that point to stretch the fingers of his left hand with complicated positions or string jumps.
Usually made on the guitar, I made my own version on ukulele, with a fingerstyle fingering for the right hand.
This is the pattern for the left hand:
and a short animation that explain the fingering for the right hand (T-A-M-I-T-M-T-I)
As with all exercises, and important to start very slowly. Once the movements become ‘natural’ (and the ‘muscle memory’ begins to do its job), you can increase the pace of the metronome, always paying attention to fluidity and clean of execution.
- The tremolo technique: how to improve it?
- International Guitar Research Archives: more then 1100 scores for classical guitar
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Rondò alla Turca (Turkish March) from Piano Sonata No. 11 (K 331) - My ukulele arrangement
- Capture network traffic on a VirtualBox VM
- La Vie en rose: simple Ukulele fingerstyle arrangement
- Vangelis: Chariots of Fire - My ukulele arrangement