I have realized that many of the Paganini’s “43 Ghiribizzi” (I have already talked about in this post) are well placed to be transcribed for ukulele.
Today I made then the transcription of “Ghiribizzo No. 1”, a short piece originally in A Major, transposed to C Major for a better usage of the open strings (like my transcription of “Ghiribizzo No. 4”).
The score contains also my suggestions regarding the fingering for both hands.
- Yngwie J. Malmsteen, Black Star Intro: my transcription
- International Guitar Research Archives: more then 1100 scores for classical guitar
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Rondò alla Turca (Turkish March) from Piano Sonata No. 11 (K 331) - My ukulele arrangement
- La Vie en rose: simple Ukulele fingerstyle arrangement
- Vangelis: Chariots of Fire - My ukulele arrangement
- Theme from 'Schindler's List' - Arranged for Ukulele