Today I propose a new simple exercise, which can be used as a warmup pattern but also as a real exercise to increase the coordination between the two hands.
It is a simple chromatic scale played on the left hand with a 1-2-3-4 fingering , and a T-I-M-A pattern (thumb, index, middle, ring) on the right hand.
Each pattern must be repeated across the entire fretboard, up to the last fret and returning to the first.
The first pattern is very simple, in the other two is increased the distance of the string skipping, stimulating the precision in execution in both hands.
As usual, it’s important to start very slowly and gradually increase the pace of the metronome, always paying attention to the execution cleaning.
- The tremolo technique: how to improve it?
- International Guitar Research Archives: more then 1100 scores for classical guitar
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Rondò alla Turca (Turkish March) from Piano Sonata No. 11 (K 331) - My ukulele arrangement
- Capture network traffic on a VirtualBox VM
- La Vie en rose: simple Ukulele fingerstyle arrangement
- Vangelis: Chariots of Fire - My ukulele arrangement