Another version of the “Spider Exercise”. Even this exercise is born on the guitar, but easily adaptable on ukulele.
Useful for improve coordination between both hand, it must be studied starting very slowly, increasing the beat only when the execution is fluid and clear.
- International Guitar Research Archives: more then 1100 scores for classical guitar
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Rondò alla Turca (Turkish March) from Piano Sonata No. 11 (K 331) - My ukulele arrangement
- La Vie en rose: simple Ukulele fingerstyle arrangement
- Vangelis: Chariots of Fire - My ukulele arrangement
- Theme from 'Schindler's List' - Arranged for Ukulele
- Ukulele Exercises: My Daily Workout