Today I propose a transcript of a short didactical piece of Ferdinando Carulli.
Some informations about the author (from Wikipedia):
Ferdinando Maria Meinrado Francesco Pascale Rosario Carulli (Naples, 9 February 1770 – Paris, 17 February 1841) was an Italian composer for classical guitar and the author of the influential Méthode complète pour guitare ou lyre, op. 27 (1810), which contains music still used by student guitarists today. He wrote a variety of works for classical guitar, including numerous solo and chamber works and several concertos. He was an extremely prolific writer, composing over 400 works for the instrument.
The original music sheet is taken from the book “Guitar Gradus” of Ruggero Chiesa:
The original key is G major, and this transcript on ukulele was not necessary to make transpositions.
- Yngwie J. Malmsteen, Black Star Intro: my transcription
- The tremolo technique: how to improve it?
- International Guitar Research Archives: more then 1100 scores for classical guitar
- Classical Guitar and fingernails: My2C
- The Boije collection: over 1600 free works for classical guitar
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Rondò alla Turca (Turkish March) from Piano Sonata No. 11 (K 331) - My ukulele arrangement