Today I propose a transcript of a very short and simple didactical piece written by Joseph Küffner.
Joseph Küffner (1776 – 1856) was a German musician and composer who, among other achievements, contributed significantly to the guitar repertory, including chamber music. He was a violinist with the Würzburg court orchestra, and was later, when Würzburg became part of Bavaria (1802), assigned to take charge of military music. At this point he became bandmaster with a Bavarian Army regiment.
The original music sheet is taken from the book “Guitar Gradus” of Ruggero Chiesa:
The original key is G major, and this transcript on ukulele was not necessary to make transpositions.
You can download the ukulele score&tablature (with my fingering notes) from the link below.
- Yngwie J. Malmsteen, Black Star Intro: my transcription
- The tremolo technique: how to improve it?
- International Guitar Research Archives: more then 1100 scores for classical guitar
- Classical Guitar and fingernails: My2C
- The Boije collection: over 1600 free works for classical guitar
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Rondò alla Turca (Turkish March) from Piano Sonata No. 11 (K 331) - My ukulele arrangement