Short and famous tunes, arranged to ukulele!
“Happy Birthday to You”, also known more simply as “Happy Birthday”, is a folk song that is traditionally sung to celebrate the anniversary of a person’s birth. The melody of “Happy Birthday to You” comes from the song “Good Morning to All”, which has been attributed to American siblings Patty Hill and Mildred J. Hill in 1893, although the claim that the sisters composed the tune is disputed. Patty was a kindergarten principal in Louisville, Kentucky, developing various teaching methods at what is now the Little Loomhouse; Mildred was a pianist and composer.The sisters used “Good Morning to All” as a song that young children would find easy to sing.
Un video pubblicato da Andrea Fortuna (@andrea_fortuna) in data:
For ukulele score&tablature (with my fingering notes), click the link below.
- Yngwie J. Malmsteen, Black Star Intro: my transcription
- International Guitar Research Archives: more then 1100 scores for classical guitar
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Rondò alla Turca (Turkish March) from Piano Sonata No. 11 (K 331) - My ukulele arrangement
- La Vie en rose: simple Ukulele fingerstyle arrangement
- Vangelis: Chariots of Fire - My ukulele arrangement
- Theme from 'Schindler's List' - Arranged for Ukulele