When you uninstall a Windows Store App from usual options, the app is removed temporarily and goes to a “staged condition”: the app still lies in Windows and is prepared to get automatic installation when a new user account is created.
To completely remove the app, you must be signed in as Administrator of you Windows Account and you need to remove it in two places:
- Remove the provisioned package
- Remove the “installed” package from the administrator account.
- Open a PowerShell session with administrator privileges
- In the PowerShell you can get a list of installed apps with this command:
- With the correct name of the app package (PackageFullName), you can uninstall the provisioned package with this command:
Remove-AppxProvisionedPackage -package PACKAGENAME
- …and the installed package with